Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lesson 9

Editorial:
Cut me Mickey...I can take it!

Heroes and Villains
Final. - Sequence 1# The Chase
ENJOY



Summary :
found out that this was a pretty fast scene, so some of the shots should be in slow motion. I think the continuity is clear, but maybe it would be better if I added some more in between shots,
but I think it reads as it is.
Maybe I'll change some camera compositions to make the
action even more epic, slow motion should do that too.
maybe take them back up in the air somehow. The sequence might be too short.
but I think I'm satisfied for now :)
Wanted to make an animatic for the final, for example: 21sec
(shot 7. in The Storyboard #1 RE Finished from Lesson 8).
I wanted to make his pupil go across is eye looking back.

I am still trying to get my drawings even more loose, I tend to spend to much time on one drawing sometimes. need to loosen up more to get more opportunity and life into it !
getting there ... :)

Your Grade :
Excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment